It is your responsibility and the workroom’s to check the color and quality before cutting.
No allowances after goods are cut.
Cancelled orders are issued a cancellation number. NO returns will be accepted without this number.
1. No credit for labor or installation.
2. Claims will not be accepted for fabrics that have been processed with an additional treatment such as flame proofing or backing.
3. To ensure best service all fabric orders must have cuts per width.
4. We do not guarantee exact color match; if exact color is required, please request cutting of present stock.
5. No special orders for fabrics and/or draperies may be canceled.
6. All claims must be received in writing not more than fifteen (15) days from date of invoice. To return material or draperies you must have a Return Authorization (RA). Without this number we cannot accept packages, which are returned to us. To obtain this number, contact our customer service department. Authorized accommodation returns are subject to a twenty-percent (20%) re-stocking charges plus in/out freight and handling. Fabric must be returned within 30 days of the return authorization date. We will not accept returns on yardage fewer than 15 yards.
7. All sales are sold on the basis that all claims or collections are negotiated in city of Toronto, ON.
8. A late charge of 2% per month, 24% per annum, will be charged on all past due accounts. There will be a $25.00 net charge on returned checks.
9. Prices F.O.B. our address Suite # 415, 7250 Keele Street,Vaughan , ON – L4K 1Z8
10. Prices subject to change without notice.
11. Approximate pattern repeats can vary slightly. Fabric in stock may vary from samples due to variations in dye lots, yarns and weaves.
12. Fabrics are not guaranteed against fading through exposure to the sun or atmospheric conditions.